For home renovators and restoration companies and custom home builders, door selection holds significant importance and finding the perfect doors for renovations and restorations can be a complex undertaking.
At Westcoast Door Division, we sell an extensive variety of standard and custom interior and exterior doors for renovations and restorations with a wide range of features and we specialize in catering to the building finishing needs of home builders, renovators and restoration companies alike.
Depending on your project’s needs, we offer both pre-hung doors, complete with frames and hardware, as well as door slabs for more customized installations.
Westcoast Door Shop
With our in-house Door Shop build capabilities and knowledgeable staff with over 100 years of combined experience, we can pre-hang your interior and exterior doors and ensure an efficient process. With expertise including Barn Door & tracking systems—we have the right doors for renovations and restorations or whatever your project needs.
Norfield Magnum Pre-hung Door Machine
Custom Machining and Specifications
- 20 Minute and NAFS Ratings Available
Site Visits & Measurements
Key considerations include:
- Door Style: Classic, modern, contemporary, or transitional, choose from a variety of styles that complement the overall aesthetic of your project.
- Material: Our selection includes a wide range of high-quality materials, such as wood, fibreglass, and metal, enabling you to select the most suitable option for your specific project requirements.
- Solid or Hollow Core: Consider the desired level of sound insulation and durability when deciding between solid or hollow core doors.
- Custom or Standard Size: We understand that every renovation or restoration project is unique. That’s why we offer custom door sizing options, ensuring a perfect fit for your space.
- Fire-Rated: Safety is paramount, especially in certain areas of a property. Explore our fire-rated door options to ensure compliance with regulations while maintaining the overall aesthetic.
- Pre-hung or Slab: Depending on your project’s needs, we offer both pre-hung doors, complete with frames and hardware, as well as door slabs for more customized installations.
Norfield Magnum Door Machine: Interior, exterior, and commercial doors, almost infinite hinge patterns, 9′-0″ door and jamb ready, automated drilling and faceplate routing.
Call 604.513.1138 to speak with a Westcoast Door Expert to help you make the right choice or drop by our Surrey BC Showroom and visit the Door Shop.
WESTCOAST MOULDING & MILLWORK has the largest selection of interior and exterior in-stock Moulding Profiles, Flatstock, and Architectural Decorative Elements in Western Canada—Something for every style and budget. Shop Mouldings | Contact us Today! for more information.