In-Stock and Custom Eco-Friendly Mouldings
We source only Premium Gold Standard MDF Eco-Friendly Mouldings, Sheets, and Boards, products that meet or exceed the most stringent environmental emissions standards in the world. As well, our products are made from recycled wood fibre (SCS certified; at least 80& recycled material) that was originally harvested from responsibly managed forests (SFI certified). Milled in quality-driven and environmentally responsible MDF manufacturing facilities in both the United States and Canada, these products contain low to no added urea-formaldehyde (depending on product specified) and feature a smooth low VOC primed finish—an ideal solution for commercial or development green-building projects or for any homeowner project.
Westcoast Moulding composite wood products, including eco-friendly mouldings, are CANFER and TSCA Title VI compliant with all requirements including emission testing, certification, labelling and record keeping and safe for use.
- Eco-Friendly Mouldings contain low to no added urea-formaldehyde
- Recycled wood fibre (SCS certified) harvested from responsibly-managed forests (SFI certified)
- Qualifies for LEED credit as Low Emitting Material under indoor air quality provision
- Meets or exceeds the most stringent environmental emissions standards, including California Air Resources Board (CARB) Phase II requirements (HCHO Emission: 0.05 PPM)
- Qualifies for LEED credit for Recycled Content when applicable for Local/Regional Materials under MR 5.1 and MR 5.2
- Manufactured domestically
- Premium smooth low VOC primed “paint-and-go” finish
- Precise tolerance standards and smooth machined profiles and edges
Traditional, Modern, and Transitional styling, whatever your project or design requirements, get the materials and products that fit your project parameters including eco-friendly mouldings at Westcoast Moulding. What we don’t have in our extensive in-stock warehouse, we can source through one of our product partners or manufacture in-house in our state-of-the-art Millwork and 3 & 5 Axis CNC Shops.
Eco-Friendly Mouldings Dedicated Product Experts
At Westcoast Moulding we’re looking forward to getting to know you. As our client, you have your own dedicated Westcoast Eco-Friendly Mouldings Product Expert who knows your specific business and individual project needs. You will always be able to reach us, and we will always give you the best quality and value in home finishing services and options.
See For Yourself
Download one of our product catalogues.