Westcoast Moulding is proud to lead the way with low emission, green-building-compliant solutions to MDF mouldings and boards.
Eco-Friendly sourced mouldings and boards provide a low-emission MDF solution by utilizing leading-edge resin technology that contains no formaldehyde. Made of recycled wood fibre, these products qualify for LEED credits as a “Low Emitting Material” under the indoor air quality provision EQ 4.4, and for "Recycled Content" under MR 4.1 and 4.2. Eco-Wise Hemlock products are 100% natural and contain no chemical additives, ensuring a healthy home environment. For LEED projects, Hemlock is available with FSC Certification by request. Eco-Wise products are manufactured domestically in Canada and in the United States.CANFER Compliance
Stock, Custom and Green Product Options
We source high-quality mouldings and boards, products that meet or exceed the most stringent environmental emissions standards in the world. As well, we look for products made from recycled wood fiber (SCS certified) that was originally harvested from responsibly managed forests (SFI certified). Milled in quality-driven MDF manufacturing facilities in both the United States and Canada, these products contain no added urea-formaldehyde and feature a smooth primed finish, an ideal solution for commercial or development green-building projects or for any homeowner project.
Westcoast Moulding composite wood products are compliant with all regulations and safe for use. Additionally, we carry Eco-Friendly zero-added urea formaldehyde solutions. All wood products available through Westcoast Moulding are TSCA Title VI compliant and all products subject to CANFER are compliant with all requirements including emission testing, certification, labelling and record keeping.
- Contains no added urea-formaldehyde
- Recycled wood fibre (SCS certified) harvested from responsibly-managed forests (SFI certified)
- Qualifies for LEED credit as Low Emitting Material under indoor air quality provision
- Meets or exceeds the most stringent environmental emissions standards, including California Air Resources Board (CARB) Phase II requirements (HCHO Emission: 0.05 PPM)
- Qualifies for LEED credit for Recycled Content when applicable for Local/Regional Materials under MR 5.1 and MR 5.2
- Manufactured domestically
- Premium smooth primed “paint-and-go” finish
- Precise tolerance standards and smooth machined profiles and edges